Employee Capital Plans - everything you need to know about PPK in your company
On 22 January 2020 we invite to a free meeting with PPK experts at the British Embassy in Warsaw.
Since 1 January 2020, companies of 50-249 employees have been obliged to implement Employee Capital Plans. What are the basic objectives and principles of PPK and how to prepare for the programme implementation?
Together with the Embassy of the United Kingdom and PFR Portal PPK - the statutory operator of mojeppk.pl, we invite you to an event during which we will provide participants with the most important information on Employee Capital Plans. At the meeting guests will have the opportunity to consult the experts and ask questions.
Date of the event:
22 January 2020, 11:30 am - 1:30 pm.
12 Kawalerii Street, Warsaw
- Welcome to the guests - representative of the Department for International Trade of the British Embassy
- Introduction to PPK: experiences of running similar programs worldwide, reasons for introducing PPK in Poland - Robert Zapotoczny, CEO of PFR PPK Portal
- Discussion of issues concerning the implementation of PPK: general assumptions of the Act, benefits for the employers and employees - Regional Expert, PFR PPK Portal
- How to effectively implement PPK in the company? Practical information and examples - Łukasz Jasiński, Strategy Advisor, Contract Administration
- Question and answer panel discussion
Participation in the event is free of charge.
The event will be held in Polish.