Information on business continuity
In recent days, the number of coronavirus infections has been steadily increasing in Poland, the Czech Republic and Slovakia. Out of concern for the safety of our team and in order to maintain the smooth running of business processes, we have taken a number of actions that have allowed us to maintain continuity of projects delivery for our clients.
We operate all our services without interruption and in accordance with our security policy.
We have made the following changes so far:
- the vast majority of our team works remotely,
- our employees work from home following all safety procedures,
- we work on the basis of electronic documents,
- we have implemented additional protection measures and procedures to ensure the safety of employees on duty at our offices,
- we use virtual channels of communication with clients (tele- and videoconferences) instead of business trips,
- all events for customers are held online.
We monitor the situation on an ongoing basis and implement further procedures and improvements to maintain business continuity and ensure maximum security for our employees.
For clients who are willing to protect themselves from the negative effects of the current situation, we have prepared a package of support services within our group.
Should you have any questions concerning the safety and continuity of processes, we are at your disposal at firstname.lastname@example.org.