Webinar: Effective PPK implementation. Practical information and examples
What are the most important rules of Employee Capital Plans (PPK) and how to prepare for PPK implementation? We invite you to a free webinar, during which we will provide useful information for companies covered by the second and third phase of the PPK programme.
Because of the coronavirus pandemic, the 2nd phase of PPK implementation (companies with 50-249 employees) has been merged with the 3rd phase (companies with 20 or more employees): Employee Capital Plans - current deadlines for employers
What are the obligations imposed on companies by the PPK Act and what should be taken into account when preparing to implement the programme?
The webinar date: 1 July 2020 (Wednesday)
Time: 11:00 am - 12:00 noon
At the webinar we will discuss the following issues:
- Employee Capital Plans - employer's responsibilities
- Phases of PPK Implementation
- Sanctions for incorrect PPK implementation
- What actions can be considered as acts of discouraging employees from joining PPK?
- PPK administration - what are the employers' responsibilities?
Participants are welcome to ask questions during the webinar.
Participation in the webinar is free of charge.
Learn more: The solidarity allowance - who will it cover?