Webinar: Employee Capital Schemes (PPK) - challenges for employers
From 1 January 2020, Employee Capital Schemes (PPK) must be implemented bycompanies with a minimum of 50 employees. What are the obligations imposed on employers by the Act on Employee Capital Plans and how to prepare for the launch of the PPK program in the company?
Register for a free webinar and learn more!
Date of the webinar:
25 September 2019 at 11:00 a.m.
This webinar will be in Polish. To learn more and register, please go to the Polish version of this site.
During our webinar you will learn, among others, about the following
- What is the employer responsible for within the PPK?
- What steps are necessary to implement the PPK?
- What can the PPK impose a penalty on the employer for?
- What can be treated as discouraging employees from the PPK?
- What is the employer's responsibility within the PIP administration?
- What will the financial institutions managing the PPK not help the employers?
During the webinar we invite you to ask questions.
Learn more: PPK Support Services