Webinar: How to implement PPK in the company effectively? Practical information and examples
On 26 February 2020 we held a free webinar with PPK experts
From 1 January 2020, the obligation to create Employee Capital Plans was extended to companies with 50-249 employees. From 1 July 2020 this obligation will also apply to companies with at least 20 employees. What are the basic objectives and principles of the PPK and how to prepare for the programme implementation?
Together with Biuro Programów Emerytalnych i Kapitałowych Mentor (Mentor Pension and Capital Schemes Office) we held a webinar, during which we provided the participants with the most important information about Employee Capital Plans. The meeting was led by experts from Contract Administration and Mentor:
Adrian Troczyński, Deputy Director, Expert on pension and capital schemes, Mentor
- How to plan an information campaign for employees on PPK?
- How to evaluate PPK managing institutions?
- How to document the process of PPK creation and implementation?
Łukasz Jasiński, Strategy Advisor, Contract Administration
- What does the employer take responsibility for under PPK?
- What steps are necessary to implement PPK?
- What can PIP (National Labour Inspectorate) impose a penalty on the employer for?
- What can be treated as discouraging employees from PPK?
- What are the employer's responsibilities under PPK management?
During the webinar there was an opportunity to ask questions.
The webinar was held in Polish.
Read also: Employers' Challenges 2020 - Survey Results