What is personnel outsourcing / HR outsourcing?
The pace of economic development and changes that take place in business obviously affects the employment process, whereas human resources management becomes a key activity of every company, having an impact on building a competitive advantage on the market. The area of HR operations and personnel service consumes more and more time of business owners and managers, making it impossible to focus on achieving strategic business goals. Therefore, Contract Administration offers a solution - personnel outsourcing. Clients for whom we provide HR services get time, safety and certainty that the personnel administration and full HR administration are in the hands of professionals. Personnel outsourcing is aimed at streamlining business processes such as HR services, and also at ensuring compliance with the existing labour regulations. Personnel outsourcing is addressed to both small and medium sized companies as well as large corporations with thousands of employees.
Personnel outsourcing in Poland - scope of the service
Contract Administration provides personnel administration services in Poland covering the following areas:
- keeping employees' personal files
- preparation of full employee documentation for the client
- monitoring deadlines related to employment (e.g. periodical examinations, occupational health and safety training)
- monitoring employees’ entitlements (i.e. leave and sick leave)
- preparation of documents related to employment for employees (certificates of employments, certificates concerning employment etc.)
- reporting employees and their family members to ZUS
- preparation of reports for the needs of external institutions (ZUS and GUS)
- support in contact with external institutions, including audits of PIP and ZUS
- preparation of reports for the client’s own needs
- on-going inspection of any legislative changes which affect the client’s liabilities
Furthermore, we can offer you HR services which include:
- registration of the employer (payer of contributions) in ZUS
- working time accounts
- on-site standby duties
- coordination of OHS trainings as well as medical examinations
- the administration of e-PUE for sick leaves
- benefits administration (e.g. medical care, sports card, life insurance)
- assistance in completing the A1 forms
- qualitative support on selected personnel issues during individual workshop meetings
- personnel audit of personal files and preparation of a report on legal compliance.
What are the benefits of personnel / HR outsourcing?
Personnel administration plays a significant role in building the success of a company, therefore it is worth entrusting it to specialists who, thanks to their knowledge and experience, will be able to improve HR processes in your company. Personnel outsourcing brings numerous benefits to companies, including:
- Cost reduction - savings in operating costs are among the most significant benefits provided by personnel outsourcing. You don't have to hire your own human resources staff and look for a replacement in case of long absence, so you don't have to pay for it. Our employees keep you up to date with the changing labour legislation. In this way, you can be sure that your HR processes are carried out in accordance with the law. If you entrust us with HR services, you no longer have to pay for the trainings of your HR employees.
- Transfer of responsibility - full responsibility for HR operations is transferred to Contract Administration. We are responsible for the quality of prepared documentation and contacts with authorities (labour inspection and ZUS inspections) and, if necessary, we also keep in communication with your employees.
- Ongoing support - our experts are at your disposal throughout the entire period of cooperation and provide assistance in the field of labour law or social security.
- Confidentiality of data - confidentiality of personal data and earnings of both managers and employees.
- Modern IT tools - tailored to your diverse needs (Asistar employee portal can be made available, among others, for submitting holiday leave applications, downloading e-pay slips and e-PITs or for reporting).
- Comprehensive service - we also provide consultations in the area of human capital, which are directly related to human resources and involve increasing the effectiveness of your employees. This is possible thanks to modern methods of defining competences and remuneration policy. The service also includes assistance in creating a management system through objectives. All elements of our offer are compatible with each other and together they provide comprehensive HR and payroll services.
Why personnel outsourcing services provided by Contract Administration?
- We constantly monitor changes in labour law, social security and tax law, thanks to which we can actively support you and create long-term, partnership relations based on professionalism and trust.
- Personnel administration services provided by Contract Administration are a guarantee of the highest quality, which is confirmed by international certificates: Quality Management System ISO 9001 and Information Security Management System ISO 27001.
- In Contract Administration, personnel outsourcing is carried out by 250 specialists employed in four service centres in Poland (Warsaw, Wrocław, Kraków and Łódź) and abroad (Prague, Brno, Bratislava).
- Thanks to carefully selected and trained staff, Contract Administration takes care of the quality and timeliness of provided services, as well as of ensuring the highest level of confidentiality and data security.
- We flexibly adapt our cooperation model to your individual needs.
- We have acquired the necessary knowledge about the industry by participating directly in its development throughout our more than 25 years of operation as well as thanks to the diverse needs of our clients.
- As part of personnel outsourcing services, we offer access to Asistar employee portal, which allows your employees to download e-pay slips, e-PITs, as well as to register absences or submit holiday leave applications.
- We have been trusted by more than 500 clients to whom our values are close and whom we can support both in Poland and across the world.
Satisfied employees of our Clients