PPK support services
Employee Capital Plans (Pracownicze Plany Kapitałowe - PPK) is a long-term savings program for employees. From 1 July 2019, the largest Polish companies (employing more than 250 people) are obliged to implement PPK. The Act on Employee Capital Plans imposes many new obligations on employers, and sanctions for failure to comply with them are provided for.
Find out more: PPK - the most important deadlines for employers
Properly implemented PPK package can support building the image of a friendly and responsible employer, and for employees it can be an element of the incentive program.
We offer employers comprehensive support at every stage of implementation and continuous PPK service.
Employee Capital Plans - our offer:
- Supporting the process of selecting a financial institution that will manage the savings of PPK participants
- Implementing an information campaign for employees - informing employees about their rights in the context of the PPK is cruicial as any potential discouragement by the employer to save within the PPK is penalised.
Continuous PPK service:
Under the Employee Capital Plans, each employee will be able to submit a number of declarations, which the employer will be obliged to take into account during the process of calculating contributions, and then transfer to the financial institution managing the PPK of a given company.
We provide you with:
- comprehensive support in the area of calculating the premiums
- assistance in completing and processing documents related to Employee Capital Plans
- handling the exchange of documents with the financial institution managing the PPK programme for the company